Eng. Ahmad Mneimneh is a Lebanese architect, designer and director. He has an extensive experience of modern management techniques and fast track construction specialized in the conservation of historic buildings and rehabilitation, he also is legal real estate advisor and land development for public and private sectors.
Eng. Mneimneh holds an MA and a BS degree in architecture from the Beirut Arab University.
He has been awarded the following:
- Scientific Achievement Award for the year 1969, Beirut Arab University, Beirut, Lebanon.
- Second Prize for the Design Concept of A1 – Ain Municipality and Town Planning Building, United Arab Emirates 1987.
- First Prize for the Design Concept of the Ministry of Awkaf Commercial Complex, Amman, Jordan 1979.
- Second Prize for the design Concept of the Ministry of Awkaf Technical Institute, Amman, Jordan 1979.
- First Prize for the Design Concept of the Arab Institute for Policy Studies and Research, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 1975.
- First Prize for the Design Concept of the Port Harcourt Sports Center, Port Harcourt, Nigeria, 1972.
- First Prize for the Design Concept of the Jeddah Telecommunications and Broadcasting Training Center, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 1970.